Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Doctor's Appointment

We had a doctor's appointment yesterday that was just a routine checkup. It looks as if Landon is a little over 5 pounds and is growing at a steady rate. He measured my tummy and said that I was right on track as well. We listened to his heart and it was beating strong. This appointment made everything a little more real as we discussed what I was wanting out of the birthing experience. We discussed pain relief, labor coaching, who I want in the room and other things associated with the exciting day that is approaching. We also have our first birthing class tomorrow night which should make things feel a little more real and also help me feel a little more prepared.

The really exciting thing is that Mike built me a changing table. It is SOOOOO cute and way better than anything we could have bought. By him building it, we saved about $30.00 as well. He let me pick out paint colors and even put on this cute little decorative border. I walk past it and just look at it imagining the MANY times our little guy will be laying on that table with a stinky diaper. I don't think I've ever been more excited for anything in my whole life. The pics are below!



No comments: