Friday, June 8, 2007

Our Trip to Wisconsin



Our trip to Wisconsin was great. We were able to relax and do a lot of fun things with my family one last time as a family of two. We went to a Brewer's game (see picture above) where they lost 7-2 to the Cubbies. Mike and I aren't really very good luck charms apparently. We went out to eat a couple times (my favorite pasttime activity). And had a baby shower (see pics below). We were also able to meet with several members of the Northbrook Church Missions Board over lunch. The discussion went very well and they seemed genuinely interested in supporting Mike and I and our work in the Dominican Republic. It may be a little while before they make a decision, as they are currently seeking a new Mission's pastor.

I hope you enjoy the pics and we will continue keeping you updated as we are getting closer and closer to the arrival of our little guy.



Baby Shower cake...it was SOOOOOOOOO good (pretty sure I had more than one piece!)



Sash and Me...with the BEAUTIFUL quilt that she hand-made, and we all thought I was the artistic one



Playing a game of "Guess how huge my tummy is using toilet paper" (many were surprised to hear it was only 11 squares around)



My mama and me...

No comments: