Friday, August 10, 2007

Quick Trip to Maine



Ah, Maine, the way life should be! My family has gone to Maine every year since I was born. Last summer was the first summer I wasn't able to go to Maine because we live in the DR now, so because we were home this summer to have Landon, we took the opportunity to go.

We flew to Maine with Landon and he did absolutely AMAZING! He mostly just slept the whole way there, including the layover in Chicago.

Once in Maine, we did absolutely NOTHING except relax and recooperate. We had extra hands to help take care of Landon so Mike and I were able to sleep in several mornings! Man, did that feel great! Mike, Landon and I even got into some floaties and went floating in the lake for an hour or so. Landon must really like water because almost instantly, he fell asleep.

The pics are of the lake that our cabin sits on. Landon sleeping underneath an umbrella on the dock. And my niece Payton and nephew Seth holding Landon.



No comments: