Monday, October 29, 2007

The Digs

We had about 10 days here where we didn't have a team here and Mike and I did what we do best...renovation. We decided to give the house a little facelift as it needed it VERY badly. No more pukey peach walls. We still have Lando's room and the bathrooms left, but we have 10 more days here after this last team leaves. The Dominican Republic was our inspiration. We're getting it ready for visitors, so you better start booking your tickets now :)


Mike and I's bedroom


Hallway, never did I think I'd paint a room blue!


Living area


Kitchen

3 comments:

Raleigh said...

What a great place for a great family. Hope you are all well...

lbasham said...

I wonder if we are related. My grandfather was from KY. Clifford. My dad's name was Landon C. Basham, I am his daughter Landa.

You have a beautiful family. I did mission work in Puerto Rico for a few years. God bless you, your family, and your mission.

lbasham said...

I wonder if we are related. My grandfather was Clifford Basham. My dad's name was Landon C. Basham, I am his daughter, Landa.

You have a beautiful baby and family. God bless you, your family, and the great work you are doing for the Lord. God bless you all.