Saturday, August 2, 2008

Van Gogh

I've been an artist my whole life. I've loved art. I've loved all art forms. I've never so much been into the modern art where people paint a red circle on a blue canvas or cut a cow in thin pieces and display it. But apparently, my son is very much into modern art. What is his medium...poop.

I woke up this morning to the fresh smell of doody. I was thinking, "those darn dogs..." and began searching for a pile somewhere. As I passed Lando's room a foul smell hit my nose. I opened the door and thought maybe it was his diaper pale. Then with a huge grin Lando holds his hands up high...absolutely covered in poop. Hands, feet, hair, sheets, pillow, blanky...the whole shabang. He had figured out how to take his diaper off and had a little too much time to paint, I guess. So here are a couple quick photos that I could take before I wanted to gag by the smell. Warning: may induce vomiting.


(had to cover the wee-wee...he's a year old now, ya know!)

2 comments:

Dos Blessed said...

not only do they look alike...they act alike!!! my best advice...invest in some clorox wipes. maybe our kids will all be famous one day!

Lisa's Lamppost said...

This does not get me excited about having children...that is disgusting!!!