Saturday, September 20, 2008

www.yearbookyourself.com

So this morning I had a bit too much fun and apparently too much time on my hands. I am an avid facebooker (www.facebook.com) and one of my friends had posted some pictures and they were so AWESOME!!! I've always thought I was born in the wrong era and www.yearbookyourself.com gave me the opportunity to see if I was right. :) All you do is upload a picture of yourself and they do the rest. You can see what you'd look like from 1950-2000. It was an absolute blast. Then, I thought, maybe I should do Mike too! Then blast, turned to riot. Wow. So I decided to put the two of us together in a couple of the "years" and see if we'd look compatible. Pretty funny. Enjoy the pics.

1950

1952

1958

1962

1966

1968

1996

2000


And, yes, I did Landon too...my favorite one of our little love child...1976

No comments: