Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Changing House

I like new changes...generally, only if I am the initiator! One thing I always have loved is revamping homes. I always walk into a house and think about what I could do differently in there to make it look just a little more awesome. I think we've finally settled on the general "look" of our house. Landon's room is still going to be re-painted at some point (to go with our Finding Nemo/Sports theme) and we still have some major furniture purchases that we need to make (i.e. Night tables, couches, patio furniture). But we are super happy with our home and it is just a great place for our family to relax, eat and play in! I just wanted to post some before and after pictures of right before we moved in and the rooms now! Enjoy.



Guest Bath - BEFORE



Guest Bath - AFTER



Kitchen - BEFORE



Kitchen - AFTER



Landon's Room - BEFORE



Landon's Room - AFTER



Master Bath - BEFORE



Master Bath - AFTER



Master Bedroom - BEFORE



Master Bedroom - AFTER



Third Bedroom/Office - BEFORE



Third Bedroom/Office - AFTER



Living Room/Dining Room - BEFORE



Living Room/Dining Room - AFTER



I haven't been totally inspired yet with what to paint on these canvases!



Our family portrait collage that I love!!! (Christmas gift from Mike)

1 comment:

Raleigh said...

wow! lots of hard work! looks really nice, goods. it is good to enjoy being at home... =)