Saturday, January 30, 2016

Bathroom Routine Checklist

 photo DD05E457-50CC-46B5-9774-9880483B9E56_zpsmvgapuh8.jpg On Saturdays, I like to skip the "home maintenance" stuff I do Monday-Friday and opt for creativity or completing projects that I don't have time to do during the week.

My children, God love them, become monsters at bedtime.  They also lose their ability to do anything on their own.

Enter the Bathroom Routine Checklist.

Each kid needs to check off their to-dos before they leave the bathroom.  I don't need to remind them.  They just read (or look at the images) and check it off as they complete it.  No parental intervention.  Just kids learning to be independent.  It's a win-win for everyone.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

this is brilliant.

Mike and Amanda said...

hahaha...I'm only sad I didn't think of it sooner! Love ya, Els!