Thursday, October 9, 2008

This is For You Mom!

My whole family has been losing weight in preparation for my sister, Ashley's, wedding coming up in May.  I, actually, had it pretty easy as all the natural food we eat and our busy schedule with teams this summer assisted me in losing 15 pounds.  I've gained a couple back but I ran across a photo from March of this year and another one from this week.  I didn't realize how much weight I can carry in my face.  Woo.  But this is for you, Mamma.  I can only post this because I don't look like it anymore but the first thing I thought was, "Where on Earth are my eyes?"  Haha.  Anyway, if no one else, my mom will enjoy these pics.


March 2008


October 2008

1 comment:

Raleigh said...

it's like a totally different person. but i think the bangs help with that. nothing like an upcoming wedding for a little weight loss!