Monday, October 20, 2008

Trip to the Beach

We were able to go to the beach with the Sports crew a couple weeks ago (I like to think I'm part of the sports crew, even though I'm just a plain old photographer...Hey, washed up athletes count, right?) Anyway, of course I took my camera and had to capture a few of Landon's first "real" time at the beach. The other time he was too young to really know what was going on and the time before that he was still in my uterus. So here are the shots. It was a great day and a lot of fun.

Starting the day out with a little nap...



He always has this look on his face...do you think he's a deep thinker?



I love this one...and he LOVES his daddy.

Love this one too...we're all three in it, I'm just a little more inconspicuous

Haha...look at his face when the water rushed over him

CHEEEESEE!!!!

Kisses for daddy

Kisses for Mommy

Family!

And we end the day the same way we started it!

No comments: