Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy Birthday, Little Man



It's hard to believe but our little guy is two. Every hour of today I was running through my head what I was doing and where I was two years ago. What an exciting day it was. Finally, at 5:15 our little guy came into this world, only to make us the happiest people on Earth. Two years ago, he was 19 inches long and 8 pounds. Today he is 33 1/2 inches tall and weighs 28 pounds. He speaks and understands two languages and has lived in a foreign country for his entire life. Pretty incredible.

I'm pretty tired, so I only have the energy to post one picture from tonight's "party." Party meaning Landon, Mike, the dogs and I...some balloons, cake and presents. But I promise there will be more, including video.

We love you, little Landon, you make every day just a little bit brighter (and a little bit more challenging!). :)

No comments: