Friday, April 6, 2007

28 weeks, whew!!!



All is well in the Dominican Republic as our stay here is coming to an end. The pregnancy is going much smoother and I only get sick about once every two weeks. I still have nausea but mostly if I don't eat every two hours. We will be having another doctor's appointment, our last in the DR, on Monday or Tuesday and will update after that as well.

Our baby boy is on another growth spurt, shooting up half an inch this week to measure about 14 inches from head to toe. He weighs roughly 2 1/2 pounds, and will gain approximately half a pound each week for the next 10 weeks. I can't believe that there is even going to be enough room in my tummy for a baby to gain all that weight! Landon has continually gotten more and more active and Mike and I thouroughly enjoy watching the little soccer game that goes on in my tummy (now that we can actually SEE him kicking and moving everywhere). The little guy has found my ribs as well as my bladder and I try to talk him into moving into a new position so that mommy is a little more comfortable. He doesn't always listen! Typical Braisted boy. :)

No comments: